Josh Aubuchon takes pride in helping clients make an impact. Prior to co-founding Delegal | Aubuchon Consulting, he served as senior counsel in the Tallahassee office of Holland & Knight.
He is an alumnus of the University of Florida, where he was President of Florida Blue Key. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in History and a master’s degree in Political Communication, earning his law degree from the Florida State University College of Law. Aubuchon is a member of both the Board of Governors for the Florida Chamber of Commerce’s Political Institute and the Alumni Advisory Board of Florida Blue Key. He is also a member of the Florida Bar’s Governmental and Public Policy Advocacy Committee and is a Leadership Tallahassee Class XXX graduate.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., Certificate in International Law
- University of Florida, M.A., Political Communication
- University of Florida, B.A., History
- Florida Brewers Guild, General Counsel and Lobbyist
- Brewers Association, Government Affairs Committee
- The Florida Bar, Governmental and Public Policy Advocacy Committee
- Alumni Advisory Board, Florida Blue Key
- Early Learning Coalition of the Big Bend, Past Board Member
- O’Connell Society
- Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2016, 2018, 2019
- Florida Legal Elite “Up & Comer,” Florida Trend magazine, 2013
- Leadership Tallahassee, Class XXX
- Past President, Florida Blue Key
- University of Florida Hall of Fame